• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from North GA !!!

I am new here to the forum ... I have a Samsung Intercept which I don't really like but its all I can afford at the moment ... having issues with wifiing it, which is new to me since its been working fine since I have had it - wifiing it that is.

I found some information on what I can do to possibly correct it. Hopefully this will work. I don't really want to do a factory reset but if it will work I will. I am definately not tech friendly but I can figure out things on my own ... I do try !! lol

Thanks !! :hello:

I am new here to the forum ... I have a Samsung Intercept which I don't really like but its all I can afford at the moment ... having issues with wifiing it, which is new to me since its been working fine since I have had it - wifiing it that is.

I found some information on what I can do to possibly correct it. Hopefully this will work. I don't really want to do a factory reset but if it will work I will. I am definately not tech friendly but I can figure out things on my own ... I do try !! lol

Thanks !! :hello:
Hi Sparrow728... :)

It's nice to have you as a member here on AF. I hope this place will be helpful to you. We have a wide range of Android Enthusiasts who will help you get the best out of your device.

If you should need any assistance, feel free to ask.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones