• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! New Samsung Galaxy Europa i5500 can't MMS

tsouzee

Lurker
Jun 5, 2011
Hello to all. I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Europa i5500 from overstock.com. I live in the USA and my carrier is T-Mobile.

The phone is great except for one issue. I cannot send or receive picture messages. Regular messages work fine. When someone tries to send me a MMS it just says "downloading" next to the text but I cannot open it.

My previous phone had no issues. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You might want to go into your settings and find where you can select the size of the mms messages you receive. By default, most phones are set extremely small to help the users of the device limit their data transfers. Up that setting to the max and you should be able to receive your mms.

I also wanted to say welcome to Android Forums. I hope you enjoy your new phone and the forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones