• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I....

Hi Paul, and welcome to AF.

This is a fine logical conundrum you've set: posting a new thread to ask how to post a new thread! ;)

Assuming this isn't intended as a self-referential joke (if it is, you'll fit in just fine here :)) then I guess you'd really like to know where best to post it, in which case the answer is Android Applications - Android Forums. Navigate there then hit the "new thread" button at the bottom of the page.

If you want to make sure you don't break the site rules, then look here. "Be nice, no spam, nothing illegal" covers the essence of it.

Anyway, welcome again, and enjoy your stay. If there's anything you want, just ask one of the staff (red or green badges).

Upvote 0
Good point B2L!

Paul, I've taken the liberty of removing your email address from the post. Apologies for interfering, but I didn't want it to be crawled by a spambot while we consulted you. If you wish to reinstate it, use the edit button on the post and you can put it back.

The forum also has a "private message" feature, usually abbreviated to PM, which allows members to exchange messages one-to-one without making their email addresses public. Just click on the member's name in the sidebar by their post and it will be one of the options.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Hadron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones