• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TheAtheistReverend

Anybody want a peanut?
Feb 24, 2010
Minneapolis
Hi everyone!
I'm a relatively new HTC eris owner, and have fallen in love with the phone, the operating system AND these forums.
I type slow, read slow, and learn fast. So these forums have been a boon to me; because of them I have reached a comfortable understanding of my phone and the Android OS. And yet, have SO much to learn.
I am an EMT and work overnights, so I have a fair amount of free time to look over the forums, but very little time to post.
I have little to no experience with forums and look forward to (hopefully) contributing to the vast wealth of knowledge here.
I have lots of fun messing around with how my XP computers work, and tweeking them to how I want them to work. I loved my iPhone that I had for the last year on Tmobiles network, and thoroughly enjoyed tweaking it as well.
My wife and I switched to Verizon here in "Murderapoilis" for the discounts our jobs give us and I spent many hours researching what kind of smartphone to get. I settled on the Droid for my wife and the Eris for myself.
The reason my wife got the Droid is she has no experience with smartphones or tweaking or customization, nor has the patience for it and I figured the most powerful and (Verizon) supported phone would give her the least problems. I chose the Eris for the form. I LOVE sexy toys, and I LOVE figuring out how to make an OK sexy toy into a great sexy toy. Hence- the Eris. Needs a little work, but SUCH a great phone.
Thanks to everyone here for the support, knowledge and time given to the community I hope to be a contributing member of!
-Spud

Reactions: bigdroid
Hi everyone!
I'm a relatively new HTC eris owner, and have fallen in love with the phone, the operating system AND these forums.
I type slow, read slow, and learn fast. So these forums have been a boon to me; because of them I have reached a comfortable understanding of my phone and the Android OS. And yet, have SO much to learn.
I am an EMT and work overnights, so I have a fair amount of free time to look over the forums, but very little time to post.
I have little to no experience with forums and look forward to (hopefully) contributing to the vast wealth of knowledge here.
I have lots of fun messing around with how my XP computers work, and tweeking them to how I want them to work. I loved my iPhone that I had for the last year on Tmobiles network, and thoroughly enjoyed tweaking it as well.
My wife and I switched to Verizon here in "Murderapoilis" for the discounts our jobs give us and I spent many hours researching what kind of smartphone to get. I settled on the Droid for my wife and the Eris for myself.
The reason my wife got the Droid is she has no experience with smartphones or tweaking or customization, nor has the patience for it and I figured the most powerful and (Verizon) supported phone would give her the least problems. I chose the Eris for the form. I LOVE sexy toys, and I LOVE figuring out how to make an OK sexy toy into a great sexy toy. Hence- the Eris. Needs a little work, but SUCH a great phone.
Thanks to everyone here for the support, knowledge and time given to the community I hope to be a contributing member of!
-Spud
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Reactions: TheAtheistReverend
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones