• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro Plus

I love Launcher Pro and just bought the Plus version. One question though - how do you change the Bookmarks (add and delete) in the widget to reflect the ones you use directly?

Still have to go into the browser and under the menu go to navigate. There you can delete or edit the bookmarks by longpressing on them. After you make all your changes, hit the bottom bar on the bookmark widget.

Reactions: cmerrtt
Upvote 0
Will any just about any widgets, Icons and themes I get from the market work with Launcher Pro Plus? I'd like to start customizing. Also Starting to get seasick from the waves on homescreen and haven't come across any really really good wallpapers yet. I am total noob on Android but learning fast! (Have to unlearn all that WinMo stuff I used for last 10 years or so. )

Upvote 0
Will any just about any widgets, Icons and themes I get from the market work with Launcher Pro Plus? I'd like to start customizing. Also Starting to get seasick from the waves on homescreen and haven't come across any really really good wallpapers yet. I am total noob on Android but learning fast! (Have to unlearn all that WinMo stuff I used for last 10 years or so. )

Not all widgets will work with LaucherPro, though majority of the widgets I have are compatible. Icons should be fine; use app organizer (paid is folder organizer), better cut or desktop visualizer. I don't do theme, but I don't think LP has its own themes.

Upvote 0

You can take a picture of your favorite person/place/animal/thing and use it as wallpaper. It's not a 'theme', but at least it shouldn't make you seasick. :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, I have a handful of widgets that won't load :( I get the stupid 'Relauch me' error message :mad:

You're red and I'm green, so clearly you are far wiser than I am :)
But just for fun, give me the name of a couple of them so I can give them a spin. Who knows, maybe I'll trip over an answer (completely accidental of course, in no way implying that I might be able to figure out something that a mighty Red one cannot.. :D )

Upvote 0
Yeah, I have a handful of widgets that won't load :( I get the stupid 'Relauch me' error message :mad:

I've noticed this too, but it is only for widgets or apps with widgets that I have moved to the SDcard with Froyo. If I move the widget or app with the widget in question back to the phone they work perfectly. Might be the problem you are having too.

Upvote 0
I've noticed this too, but it is only for widgets or apps with widgets that I have moved to the SDcard with Froyo. If I move the widget or app with the widget in question back to the phone they work perfectly. Might be the problem you are having too.

You're red and I'm green, so clearly you are far wiser than I am :)
But just for fun, give me the name of a couple of them so I can give them a spin. Who knows, maybe I'll trip over an answer (completely accidental of course, in no way implying that I might be able to figure out something that a mighty Red one cannot.. :D )

The only difference between you and I is that I got my green earlier. Knowledge wise...being a MOD doesn't make me more knowledgeable on Android than you are. I mean some of the most knowledgeable people on AF are not Guides/Mods...though of course, Phases has an uncanny eye to pick these people up XD ..WOW OT there! lol

I think OTD might be right with apps running on SD and not memory. But I've deleted majority of the apps that weren't working, lol.

So that you can have your fun, mhotovec, you can try Digital Clock Widget. It works on ADW but not on LP.

Upvote 0
Still have to go into the browser and under the menu go to navigate. There you can delete or edit the bookmarks by longpressing on them. After you make all your changes, hit the bottom bar on the bookmark widget.

I'm using Dolphin browser and I still can't seem to change it. I've edited my bookmarks and hit refresh on the bookmark widget but it doesn't seem to pul them over. Thanks

Upvote 0
I created a PEOPLE widget that has all of my "favorite" contacts. That was easy.

But...

I'd like to create a PEOPLE widget that has only my coworkers contact info. How do i do that? How do I label certain people within my contact list as "co-workers"?

Do it on the GMail website through your PC. Create a new label for contacts and sync with you phone. When you create a new People widget it should give you the option to use that label. It does on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones