• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i noticed they deleted your post & they banned murderousone forever...

reason for ban thats posted on his facebook page:
Continued promotion of warez/copyrighted material despite previous warnings

Date the ban will be lifted: Never.

MurderousOne Did Not Promote His App After He Was Banned For 3Days & Givin A Warning..... Links Was Removed By AF Admin...

So Answer Me This, How Can One Admin Ban A Person For 3Days & Then Another Admin Jumps On Here & Bans MurderousOne Again, For The Same Thing.. & Then Bans For A Post, That Wasn't Posted By MurderousOne......

That's Ridiculous...

UNBAN MURDEROUSONE FOOLIO's

Upvote 0
He knew exactly what he was doing and he got what was coming to him. He was warned twice and still decided to keep the links up. Nothing but his own stupidity is what got him banned.

34874148.jpg

http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html

Linking to pirated/illegal software: It's a shame I actually have to touch on this. Don't do it. It will be removed and repeat offenses will result in a ban.

Upvote 0
how does this site have liability for another site?

Same principle why Napster got sued and why torrent sites are having a ton of legal issues. They may not host the material but they offer ways for people to gain access to it. Its not rocket science AndriodForums are here to run a business. They don't need idiot users getting them into legal troubles. If you want to host pirated material make your OWN forums and be the moderator then nobody can ban you.

Upvote 0
I'll break it down for you so its easier...

-He made an application for the Prevail.
-He posted links to that application on these forums and in his signature.
-The application contained ways to get pirated material.
-Pirated material is illegal and against the terms of service on Android Forums.
-He broke the terms of service on THREE separate occasions.
-He got banned.

Still having trouble understanding? I would suggest taking some elementary level reading comprehension courses.

Upvote 0
I'll break it down for you so its easier...

-He made an application for the Prevail.
-He posted links to that application on these forums and in his signature.
-The application contained ways to get pirated material.
-Pirated material is illegal and against the terms of service on Android Forums.
-He broke the terms of service on THREE separate occasions.
-He got banned.

Still having trouble understanding? I would suggest taking some elementary level reading comprehension courses.
You know being an asshole could be a bannable offense as well but I dont really care so you go ahead get your internet rocks off, I wont report you.

Upvote 0
I wasn't being an asshole. I seen you were having trouble with basic reading comprehension, so I dumbed down the reason he got banned so you could easily understand what I was saying. I gave you an actual screenshot so you could see for yourself in his own words, but you weren't able to comprehend it. Send in the reports they might action me but they'll be laughing at your stupidity at the same time. You would think that somebody who knows the rules of these forums so well would know exactly why M1 got banned.

Upvote 0
So Much Hostility
Can I Join in.. Lol

Lemme clear some of this up, & let u guy know exactly what happened & is going on with murderousone, cuz its def stirring people up... Lets get the full story....

yes murderousone knew he was gonna get banned. but not this time.. previously was fine with him... hence the Facebook comments on his community... murderousone created this app for the better, not the worse.....

but rules are rules... & he did break em twice.. 3rd time is confusing & really was no need for it, but mistakes happen.... unfortunately there no coming back from this mistake.. lol...

some rules are just enforced more than others... just like j walking.

murderousone has no probs with the bans though & respects the admins decisions on certain aspects..... some he doesnt agree with
when he had just joined & posted a paid app... 1st ban was initiated..

banned by slug within the 1st 5mins of app post & joining....
(that was fine)

Then created the prevail app, & links on signature to his pages.. which got banned there also, but for the app & mobile site created post made only...

3 day ban, by admin james. reason: streaming movies.

that was cool by him.. Lol..

after 3day ban, murderousone was allowed to return to the site but,
got banned again, without posting anything which was stated here..

all signatures & links should've been removed with the 3day ban of the app post, along with the signatures on his profile.. app post were only removed... Scripts, mods, work done, His post's, etc, stood in place..

Some one else posted a link to his site & bam..

Admin slug removed app post from that user, but then banned murderousone for links or signatures that were already there...

results for that was:

admin SLUG banned murderousone for the same basically the same reason james previously banned him for... streaming of movies & signature links.

This time previous banning admin was SLUG.

Banned For: Ever Ever, this time.. Lol..

Yes he broke the terms twice & deserved each ban for those times... 3rd, not so sure about due to him not posting anything else himself & also for not reposting.......

3rd time was just a mistake by the admin i believe.. but it happens & he probably didn't c or notice that the signatures were already posted there from previous ban, resulting in a new ban...

murderousone also forgot to remove em, but also thought they were removed due to not viewing signature when posting certain topics & previous post were removed already... & also the new ban was initiated due to the post of his app here, from another user here, that should remain nameless... lol.. call him lord voldemort for now.. but same time that post was removed from here murderousone got banned..
but any admin is going to protect there site from pirated materials... Some more then other, regardless... so thats y its no big deal to murderousone for any bans.... He knew what he was doing & the repercussions it could've led 2..

In regard to purple's Comments

3rd ban, i think there was no reason for that ban... admin should've been more on the ball, when banned by james the 2nd time... removing all banning material & content from his page then...

so basically everything u mentioned was ok execpt for the stupidity part & for his previous ban's... But its like going to prison for the same crime thing twice, with just separate cops arresting u not knowing the situation...

as far as mentioning torrent sites, other pirated materials & website being liable... your right on this site's rules but they cannot be held liable... but they just dont want the warnings...

then u make yourself actually sound stupid.. by telling other users to take a class, & coming out like a tart, when u yourself def need to read up on the DCMA, MPAA, or RIAA & refresh whatever google class you took on these topics, cuz there was no need for making yourself look that stupid now especially with mentioning napster & wrong information about it..

#1 your way off topic here & i seriously dont now where your getting this info... As far as Napster.
Napster, got sued for streaming via internet, IRC, Hotline, USENET, P2P,Branding issues & because all of there files were stored on there napster servers... They had individual servers for each. Shawn Fanning was also promoting, charging people publicly for the napster app, which was a major pirated music software & the 2nd reason why he actually got caught & sued..

Were talking about a guy who had 80 million songs on his servers.... (Your Stupidity Again)

Since his big mistakes, Everything is external on websites... External linking sites like now, that have learned from napster's mistakes & are Using VPN Providers That Take Anonymity & MurderousOne's Sites Is One Of Those Which Doesn't Host Anything.....

Quoting:
-He made an application for the Prevail?
(Stupidity Once Again)

Lmao...Your On A Roll Dude... That one, A Classic... & def was the best quote ever for your stupidity... lol.....

Where's the problem in that? NONE...

If A Developer, Your Allowed To Create A Android App....

MurderousOne Isnt The 1st To Create a App Like This & wont Be The Last.

Be Sure, To Not Say Someone Is Stupid Again Here, When Stupidity Is Obviously & Clearly Proven In Your Writing Here....

You do have some good points purple & i do not knock u for voicing your opinion, but the way u did it was wrong... on the pirated movies part & the site rules for those instances i agree... which is the main reason for the 2nd ban, but thats only for his previous bans i agree with u..

Why Ban again, if he didnt repost his material?

That was da main point..

Its like saying google will get into trouble for it's information & all the pirated information which is linked on there servers & used to get all the files that run most of the sites on the net.......

but rules are rules & we all have to abide by them for each site.... (Sometimes)

End result:
dont get all worked up over this & make yourself look even more smart with your basic reading & comprehending on this subject cause you obviously didn't read thoroughly enough...

You guys here can read the facebook page in purples link..
murderousone seems to not be stressing it or AF, due to him having & running his own.

as for my comments to this post & if any one is offended by them... it sucks 2 be u then & I dont care personally.. Lmao...

Dont open the door & not expect someone to walk right in..

No need 2 report, ban, whateva. We are all speaking our minds here & are all grown adults from users to admins, (I hope for some) That Can Take Criticism..

But feel free, if nerves have been touched to repost anything...
the power is all yours... U will Be Conversing With Yourself...

Whats More To Say...

Sorry for the book report Guys..
I Just wanted to clear that up for murderousone & everyone..

You guys Continue To Make The Prevail Better & Work Together As A Team, To Make The Phone Better Everyday...

NOTE TO EVERONE:

MurderousOne Doesn't Take Any Of These Comments Seriously or Personal & Is Actually Amusing... Sometime I think Its Always Good 2 Vent If Its Done Respectfully.. Lol...

We All Cant Agree To Everything Now..

No Love Lost, No Love Gained...

You Guys Enjoy Your Day & Put It Behind You. You Know Where To Find Him.
M1EntZ!

Upvote 0
murderousone also forgot to remove em, but also thought they were removed due to not viewing signature when posting certain topics

Thats not true at all. You can see in my screen shot that he didn't forget to remove them he left them up on purpose.

#1 your way off topic here & i seriously dont now where your getting this info... As far as Napster.
Napster, got sued for streaming via internet, IRC, Hotline, USENET, P2P,Branding issues & because all of there files were stored on there napster servers... They had individual servers for each. Shawn Fanning was also promoting, charging people publicly for the napster app, which was a major pirated music software & the 2nd reason why he actually got caught & sued..Were talking about a guy who had 80 million songs on his servers.... (Your Stupidity Again)

I'm not sure where you got your info from but Napster was a peer2peer network. All the files were hosted on users machines. They were NOT hosted on a centralized server. Napster was just the centralized HUB that everybody connected to.

You may want to re-read the wiki page because Napster had nothing to do with IRC, usenet, or the other places you listed. Just like new optimus you could really benefit from basic reading comprehension courses. Here is the exact text from the Napster Wiki:

"Although there were already networks that facilitated the distribution of files across the Internet, such as IRC, Hotline, and USENET, Napster specialized exclusively in music in the form of MP3 files and presented a user-friendly interface."

So who's stupidity is it really?

Quoting:-He made an application for the Prevail
(Stupidity Once Again)

Lmao...Your On A Roll Dude... That one, A Classic... & def was the best quote ever for your stupidity... lol.....

Where's the problem in that? NONE...

If A Developer, Your Allowed To Create A Android App....

MurderousOne Isnt The 1st To Create a App Like This & wont Be The Last

We touched on this above but since you're just like new optimus I understand reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points. I had to break it down step by step so he could easily understand what i was trying to say. That was just the first step. There is nothing wrong with making an app

Be Sure, To Not Say Someone Is Stupid Again Here, When Stupidity Is Obviously & Clearly Proven In Your Writing Here....

I'm not stupid you just lack basic reading comprehension skills, and it shows how I broke it down for you. Plus you lack the basic understanding of grammar, and the spell check built in your browser. You make yourself look stupid with all the bold, and italics for no apparent reason.

Love, Purp

Upvote 0
Thats not true at all. You can see in my screen shot that he didn't forget to remove them he left them up on purpose.

I'm not sure where you got your info from but Napster was a peer2peer network. All the files were hosted on users machines. They were NOT hosted on a centralized server. Napster was just the centralized HUB that everybody connected to.

You may want to re-read the wiki page because Napster had nothing to do with IRC, usenet, or the other places you listed. Just like new optimus you could really benefit from basic reading comprehension courses. Here is the exact text from the Napster Wiki:

"Although there were already networks that facilitated the distribution of files across the Internet, such as IRC, Hotline, and USENET, Napster specialized exclusively in music in the form of MP3 files and presented a user-friendly interface."

So who's stupidity is it really?

We touched on this above but since you're just like new optimus I understand reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points. I had to break it down step by step so he could easily understand what i was trying to say. That was just the first step. There is nothing wrong with making an app

I'm not stupid you just lack basic reading comprehension skills, and it shows how I broke it down for you. Plus you lack the basic understanding of grammar, and the spell check built in your browser. You make yourself look stupid with all the bold, and italics for no apparent reason.

Love, Purp

dude, you def need comprehensive reading courses, & maybe just like reading your own posts, which when those post on facebook was made.. he was banned still... & said his post's were left there.. this guy is a detective... he wiki & highlighted screenshots.. most work ive seen u done... keep it up... & reading wiki for your info, makes u even more smart buddy...
u telling me a centralized hub hosted 80 millions songs... lol... im telling u, them google courses.. u right purp.... your very smart... that says it all right there... like i said previously u dont read thoroughly....
from your wiki:
it was not fully peer-to-peer since it used central servers to maintain lists of connected systems and the files they provided, while actual transactions were conducted directly between machines.
thats a hub right... lol.. your an idiot...
your more like a pulp, then a purp... go ahead with that & luv that man.
u lack a brain...

Upvote 0
dude, you def need comprehensive reading courses, & maybe just like reading your own posts, which when those post on facebook was made.. he was banned still... & said his post's were left there.. this guy is a detective... he wiki & highlighted screenshots.. most work ive seen u done... keep it up... & reading wiki for your info, makes u even more smart buddy...
u telling me a centralized hub hosted 80 millions songs... lol... im telling u, them google courses.. u right purp.... your very smart... that says it all right there... like i said previously u dont read thoroughly....
from your wiki: thats a hub right... lol.. your an idiot...
your more like a pulp, then a purp... go ahead with that & luv that man.
u lack a brain...

M1EnTz and NYCPiFF = Murderousone if you read M1 previous posts he typed the same exact way with the bold and millions of periods.

No the HUB is what everyone connected to. The peer2peer part is the users machines that held the 80 million songs. You're the one who Wikied the information first. I just corrected you on your lack of reading comprehension. You might want to look up the meaning of the word HUB. I'm pretty sure the person who lacks a brain is the guy who can't type a complete sentence to save his life.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones