• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Media player?

A lot will depend on what you are wanting out of your music player. For example, I'm using Google's Play Music app, but I realize it may not have the features some people are looking for, but it is perfect for me.

My suggestion would be to send an email to the makers of the apps you have been using, let them know of the problems you are having using their app with 4.3, and ask them when they will have an update out that will be fully compatible with 4.3.

Likely they are already working on an update to fix things. If so, you won't need to find a new app, unless they have a very slow development cycle.

Upvote 0
You looking for a media player . Try JETaudio lite or the jetaudioplus . This thing rocks . You have eq to set the sounds you want and the darn thing even have crossfade yes it do and if you dont know what crossfade is . Well when the end of a song comes along it mixes that with the next song . Try it out very nice and ui is so lovely .

Upvote 0
I forgot its a setting in one either java or ???? I forget it ...just check the hardware accelerated video player, and multicore decoding, if your device supports that. Both should provide roomy playback,eliminating processor slowdowns

Thanks I got it working, for now at least. Now if I can get it to play in higher def, video quality isn't the best but hey...

Upvote 0
Thats good glad to see you got it working for clear video make sure you have the ARMv7 processor. Selected if you dont see it and cant select it just go to the playstore and download this apk

io.vov.vitamio.apk.

Select the one that is arm7

ok so i went to playstore and download armv7 neon, as it was the one mx said i should get in settings, but idk if videos are any clearer....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones