• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Desire HD system too slow Please help ?

Batreky

Jan 17, 2011
Please need a help My Desire HD system too slow?

Note : Delete all cache from apps & running files & closed more or them and when I try to watch any videos starting lag and sometimes closed and it take like a 30 sec's to get normal I really don't know what I have to do is there anything u need information from my phone let me know ....

Waiting on a fire :(

Is it just videos you're having the problem with? What file type are the vids and what player are you using?

I use Vplayer and the file type is (WMV) Res. 1280x720 it's HD and other files works good than this in the first was lag for max 5 sec and then get normal and the Res 640x480 but that video not working in the normal speed Really too slow :( I swear when my phone was new that video working great. if I'm wrong with never get 1280x720 file working good so is there any app to convert it to 640x480 without loss Quality ?

Upvote 0
On a screen that size, there's nothing wrong with 640x480. As powerful as it is, you have to remember, it is still only a phone and I know friends who have laptops that would struggle to play that res (they are old laptops admitteddly).

The screen is only 800x480 anyway so it has to downsize movies with a higher resolution.

Thanks mate So please can u help with a perfect Converter to get the res. down ? as I will try Xilisoft HD Video Converter v6.5.2.0127 cracked now ?

Upvote 0
If you are playing a video over the native resolution of the screen, additional CPU power is required to compress this. You are more than likely to have a better video experience, if you compress a video using dedicated software to the correct resolution, rather than relying on the phone downscaling the picture on the fly.

At the end of the day you will save battery, memory, time and probably have a better quality video on the other end.

Thanks mate So please can u help with a perfect Converter to get the res. down ? as I will try Xilisoft HD Video Converter v6.5.2.0127 cracked now ?
I am pretty sure advice on cracked software would be breaching the forum rules, so you may wish to watch what you say on here. However there is no need to pirate most software these days because there is plenty of freeware that's just as good.

Personally I use any video converter to compress my videos. The best part of this is, ITS FREE!

Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG

Thank You and Goodnight

Upvote 0
If you are playing a video over the native resolution of the screen, additional CPU power is required to compress this. You are more than likely to have a better video experience, if you compress a video using dedicated software to the correct resolution, rather than relying on the phone downscaling the picture on the fly.

At the end of the day you will save battery, memory, time and probably have a better quality video on the other end.

I am pretty sure advice on cracked software would be breaching the forum rules, so you may wish to watch what you say on here. However there is no need to pirate most software these days because there is plenty of freeware that's just as good.

Personally I use any video converter to compress my videos. The best part of this is, ITS FREE!

Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG

Thank You and Goodnight

Thanks mate for your reply :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones