• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New guy

Hello, my wife and i have had our Droids for a couple of weeks now,i'm just now thinking i know how? to work it.
But i've had a few glitches on my phone and now i'm waiting for a new one that is being sent to me.
I could not power off my phone,it would just turn it self back on? lol......Having lots of fun with the apps.

I'm 68 and trying not to be left behind with all the technology that is going on.
I live in Waldport Or. and have been hoping that i can find someone else in this area, that also has a smart phone?
How might i find someone on this forum?

gilbert:cool:

Hello, my wife and i have had our Droids for a couple of weeks now,i'm just now thinking i know how? to work it.
But i've had a few glitches on my phone and now i'm waiting for a new one that is being sent to me.
I could not power off my phone,it would just turn it self back on? lol......Having lots of fun with the apps.

I'm 68 and trying not to be left behind with all the technology that is going on.
I live in Waldport Or. and have been hoping that i can find someone else in this area, that also has a smart phone?
How might i find someone on this forum?

gilbert:cool:
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones