• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New To Rooting - NOT TECHNOLOGY!

Viperx169

Lurker
Mar 4, 2012
Yes! I am a NOoB to Rooting! However, I build my own Gaming Rigs. Im no noob to tech and computers (smart phone = computer) I have constructed 3 Rigs Since windows for workgroups 3.11 and 2 laptops. My Latest Rig Is Running ASUS AMD Chipset Crosshair V Formula, AMD DDR3 (x3) 4GB Entertainment Edition PC3 1333MHz 12GB total Ram, x3 Asus ATI Graphic 6875 HD multi monitor support HDMI (overclocking the Cards) card Crossfire (yes i said 3!), H100 Corshair Water (Engine Coolent) cooler x4 120mm, with AMDs AM3+ 8CORE BLACK EDITION (FX8150) 3.6GHz and plan to over clock past 4.20Ghz to 5+ Ghz hopefully without burn out! Antec 750w Power supply (tower top) and 450w Antec power supply(Tower base) devoted to ATI Cards! I have also Rooted my phone for the first time and cant belive why i didnt do it early. I have full root with nand backup and restore, sd fully capable of flashing all with bootloader 2.18 locked w/ S-On overclocked to 1.14Ghz max, min 800Mhz. Cryagon MOD 7 is a fave, however I like Infected ROM with sence 3.5 a whole lot more atm. Im running through each MOD trying them all out installing every app. then nand backup to flash to anyone i feel i want in the future. So NOoB? NaAaA! GOOD TO BE HERE! :D yea! Proud A+ Nerd!

Hello Viperz169 and welcome to Android forums. If you wish to learn about rooting then come check out this link Rooting (Android OS) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which will explain a lot to what it is. I don't want to write all about what rooting is because it will take awhile. :) I hope you enjoy our forums and here is a link to your devices sub-forums HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums where you will find tips, all things root and troubleshooting. You can even share what you know with others too. Have fun and enjoy the forums.:)

Reactions: Viperx169
Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums.
Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Reactions: Viperx169
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones