• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post photos of your hobbies

D

Deleted User

I like to see photos of what people do. Here's what I was up to at the weekend

IMG_20160227_192758.jpg

It's not really a photo, but it's what I did last weekend

Code:
/* Difference between two dates */
var dLine = document.getElementById("deadline").value;
var expyDate = new Date(dLine);  // 2000-01-01
var nowDate =   new Date();              // Today

// Calculate the difference of two dates in total days
function diffDays(d1, d2)
{
  var ndays;
  var tv1 = d1.getTime();  // msec since 1970
  var tv2 = d2.getTime();
  ndays = (tv2 - tv1) / 1000 / 86400;
  ndays = Math.round(ndays - 0.5);
  return ndays;
}

var nDays = diffDays(nowDate, expyDate);
document.getElementById('daydiff').innerHTML = nDays;
document.getElementById('skill').innerHTML = "\<div style\=\"width\:"+nDays+"\%\"\> \<\/div\>";

You can see a working example here.

Upvote 0
Ham Radio since 1958
Motorcycles since about 1958~
I hate gardens, I grew up on a Truck Farm and had to plow/harrow/hoe/plant/dig/sow seed/mow/stack just about anything that had a root on it... I vowed that when I left the home farm, that was the last time I ever owned a hoe or shovel.

guns, but not a fanatic, more for protection of self/livestock

Travel, love to go places and see if the Grass really is Greener on the other side.

Computers/programming/forums as each appeared on the scene.....

My vocation has always been in Electronics, so anything to do with that, caught my interest.

Upvote 0
Ham Radio since 1958
Motorcycles since about 1958~
I hate gardens, I grew up on a Truck Farm and had to plow/harrow/hoe/plant/dig/sow seed/mow/stack just about anything that had a root on it... I vowed that when I left the home farm, that was the last time I ever owned a hoe or shovel.

guns, but not a fanatic, more for protection of self/livestock

Travel, love to go places and see if the Grass really is Greener on the other side.

Computers/programming/forums as each appeared on the scene.....

My vocation has always been in Electronics, so anything to do with that, caught my interest.

I'm ham radio since 1986.

...and in fact got my first QSL card from China today. :thumbsupdroid:
qsl.jpg
qsl1.jpg

He's actually in the same street as me...but made a new friend, as we hams do like to talk about electronics and things.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Well me? :D

I like to do fun experiments sometimes... I want to make Napalm "b" or also known as super napalm! :D

I have mae other explosives before like gun powder which is very easy to make :)

Also want to get into making my own home made light saber! So I can be like Darth Vader and use the force and think I am the chosen one hahaha

Remember be safe though!

But I want to make something as epic as this though hopefully someday when I get the time :)

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones