• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

61nA1GEbvUL._SX466_.jpg

51OtgAQwkeL._SX466_.jpg

51791010X3L._SX466_.jpg

Going camping later in the month w/my son and his cub scout pack. I'm not a big camper but looking forward to this one.

Upvote 0
A JmGo P2 Android DLP projector, "Intelligent Home Theater". http://www.jmgo.com/p2/summary.html

dlp1.jpg

Chinese only of course. :thumbsupdroid: Actually this is the first Android device I've seen that doesn't have English in it.
IMG_20160502_003738.jpg

Bilingual recovery, and of course no sooner had I turned it on, an OTA update.
IMG_20160502_003830.jpg

Optimizing apps after reboot.
IMG_20160502_003656.jpg

Included one pair of 3D glasses. :) ...that was generous of them.
IMG20160502005702.jpg

There is quite a few movies online, streamed in 3D.

EDIT..

The stock video player chokes on AVI files, so I sideloaded VLC and that fixed it. This one doesn't actually have a web browser, so sideloaded Chrome.

Wonder how long before one of these things comes up in Android Questions, "HELP!!! I bought this Android projector cheap online..." :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Picked this up yesterday. I needed a light duty (non corded) chain saw for tree trimming and to clear out some brush at the back of my yard. I already have a full compliment of Ryobi one+ tools and batteries so it seemed a foregone conclusion to grab this. It works great for my purposes and it's super light. Perfect for carrying up a ladder or clearing minor brush and little tree infestations. :D

d37cbaaa-f97a-40d4-9edf-9b9e6881971e_400.jpg

Upvote 0
I just ordered an Echo Dot for the bedroom as an extension of our Amazon Echo. It's a very useful little booger. And I bought a smart outlet so we can control our living room lights by voice. It may not be the epitome of a smart home, but it's a start :)

Problem is, I'm not the only person who ordered one... estimated shipping date is mid-July :(

Upvote 0
mmexport1462541236736.jpg

A night at the Shandong Grand Theatre: The Tempest by William Shakespeare (in English with Chinese captions).
"UK TNT Theatre" which is the Royal Shakespeare Company touring group.

Friend said to me, want to go and see a play, "A Stormy Night". Yes, the correct title in English is, "The Tempest". :thumbsupdroid:

Last edited:
Reactions: rootabaga and mrex
Upvote 0
This stuff, and many hours of work prepping the patio, two coats 24 hours apart, and it now looks very nice.

Note the difference in texture of the side walk on the far side of the picture. That is what our patio looked like before I coated it with the BEHR Concrete granite grip "paint". It is actually a thick fluid texture when you roll it on... In 4 weeks time, it cures to real concrete.

Right Side Up Behr Granite Grip.jpg 20160505_163243.jpg 20160505_163300.jpg

Upvote 0
Out with the new & in with the old:
ojPOE98m.png
ECkaRuwm.png

So glad to be back with a Note4 again & a new one to boot. :)
Was kinda surprised to not only see this was still in production well after its successor was on the market,but,apparently,some hardware revisions along the way,noted w/the T3 in the model number.
Is this gonna be the OG Volkswagen Beetle of smartphones,staying in production long after newer phones come & go ?????????????????????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones