• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

People that think they know everything there is to know about everything.....

My discussion with another co-worker: "I've been doing P90X off and on for about a year now. I'd like to dedicate myself more to it, but life sometimes interrupts and I find myself not being able to dedicate myself completely to it." Co Worker's response: "So do you think that it actually works?" Before I could even generate my response that I've lost about 2-3 inches in my waist and have actually seen decent muscle growth, another co-worker (with a LARGE GUT that hangs over his belt and no obvious signs of any level of physical fitness) pipes in, "P90X is useless". I just replied, "It works for me" and walked away.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
My mom loved that thing back in the day

.....When people change the subject....

Nordicflex >< Nordictrack.....

2U21UYTGSC9WZVNC8PUZ00QOSTX5M1CW.jpg

NOT EQUAL TO.........

NordicProA.jpg

Upvote 0
People that think they know everything there is to know about everything.....

My discussion with another co-worker: "I've been doing P90X off and on for about a year now. I'd like to dedicate myself more to it, but life sometimes interrupts and I find myself not being able to dedicate myself completely to it." Co Worker's response: "So do you think that it actually works?" Before I could even generate my response that I've lost about 2-3 inches in my waist and have actually seen decent muscle growth, another co-worker (with a LARGE GUT that hangs over his belt and no obvious signs of any level of physical fitness) pipes in, "P90X is useless". I just replied, "It works for me" and walked away.

Stop making fun of my gut!

Entitlement and people who 'just don't get it'

Upvote 0
Learn to drive crash box.

heh :)

You're a funny guy! :D

Ja I kind of don't like driving any more :(

Okay fine!

I HATE driving!! :(

It is strange... I used to love driving... now I am scared of my own freaking shadow sometimes!

xD

lol EPIC fail! :D

Yay I am special!

What does grind my gears is when we have a stupid racist corrupt gubbermint that says it will stay in power until Jesus Christ or the second coming arrives ....?????

Seriously... LIKE WTF is wrong with this crazy hell hole!!? :mad:

WHY these people STILL vote for this crack pot gubbermint I will NEVER know!

Do they hate us SO MUCH that they want our heads on a stick this badly????

for ****s sake!!!

GROW UP

THAT really grinds my gears to the point of no return...

I am very freaking tired of this blame game saying it is the past that is to blame for EVERYTHING.........

Oh... my .... hat...

Any who.

I don't want to make a scene.

Just venting my frustration with this place.

Sigh :(

Why can't we live together I will never know......

We have so much potential but no... everyone has chosen hell.

So sad. :(

Upvote 0
A couple of months ago, you posted about heat - well, we now have it. 100+ F. The heat is bearable, but we also have a major fire just west of town. There's no escaping the smoke if the wind shifts. Colorado is burning.

We had the second coming, but fortunately, he got traded to the NY Jets.

The smoke is coming east right now. It stinks.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
A couple of months ago, you posted about heat - well, we now have it. 100+ F. The heat is bearable, but we also have a major fire just west of town. There's no escaping the smoke if the wind shifts. Colorado is burning.

It is COLD here!!! :(

DAMN cold!

It was like I thiink it was 9 degrees yesterday!!! :(:(:(

Sorry about my previous rant.

I am trying to control my anger about the scene here.

Sometimes it does get the better of me.

I should be more grateful I guess.

At least as a nation we are still standing although we stand pretty dodgy and very unstable.

Why can't we just get along? :(

Why does everyone hate everybody else here?

Why why why why why why???? :(

Stupid racism.

RACISM GRINDS MY ****ING GEARS SOOOO BADLY IT DRIVES ME INSANE

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones