• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Roaming indicator flashing wi-fi calling?!

I honestly haven't seen a roaming icon since my Nokia 5185i days. It used to be a flashing triangle and usually meant you'd have double-charges on your bill.

Does roaming even exist today?

AFAIK it still does. Although I've only seen roaming when using a carrier's service internationally. Like when I was using China Unicom service in the UK, Ireland, and Netherlands.

The OP @Milo Williamson are doing international travel? Which is something that can make a phone show a roaming indication.

Upvote 0
AFAIK it still does. Although I've only seen roaming when using a carrier's service internationally. Like when I was using China Unicom service in the UK, Ireland, and Netherlands.

The OP @Milo Williamson are doing international travel? Which is something that can make a phone show a roaming indication.
Not at all, was pretty much in doors at the house today.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones