• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] - 11/17 - CleanROM 1.0 - Clean and Stable!

Rxpert83

Dr. Feelgood
Aug 30, 2011
MN
Not mine, but looks like its worth checking out. More of a stock 1.0 look for those of you who want bloat free. Aggressive freedom included!

CR.png

Im very excited to announce the immediate availablity of CleanROM for the HTC Evo 4G!

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Sprint Stock ROM with some features and enhancements! This is not a heavily themed ROM. All HTC and Google Apps are uptdate as of 11/17/2011. ROM is de-odexed and based on official Sprint RUU 4.54.651.1.

Features
Kernel: Aggressive Freedom v0.9
Apps: ES File Explorer
Tethering Option 1: Sprint Hotspot for 3G Wireless and Wired Tether
Tethering Option 2: WiFi Tether 3.0-Pre 101 for 3G and 4G Wireless Tether
Tweaked: Performance and Battery
Enhancements: Power Menu, Quick Settings, Battery with percent, 5 Meg MMS

Removed and to be available as add-ons soon...
Facebook
AdobeReader
Amazon Kindle
Amazon mp3
AppSharing
Blockbuster
Genie Widget
NOVA
Nascar
Qik
QuickLookup
Quickoffice
Sprint TV
Sprint Zone
Sprint Navigator
Teeter

CLeanROM-Evo4G.png

More information:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1351890

Themes:
CRbg1.png

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19599366#post19599366

Getting ready to flash this now:D
Booting up now and all i can say is you have to try this if for nothing else for the boot image.
The most awsome boot animation ive seen yet.

edit-This is a great rom and so far works perfect. Comes with the aggressive-freedom-v0.9 kernel.
The only thing it is missing besides all the bloat is the screen shot feature
Great rooted sense rom.

Upvote 0
i have been looking for a rom close to the new gingerbread stock. am currently on the first sprint lovers rom and love it. have the app add-ons been fixed yet. only thing i need for that is the sprint navigator

You can simply backup whatever app you want to keep in titanium backup and restore it in this ROM

Also, Yes, this is sense-based

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones