• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BOOST/SPRINT][ZVC]Marky Beats v2 beta[updated 7/30]

i got this msg when i click the link
Error (404)

We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

i just checked 3 different computers on 3 different networks, works fine. must be on your end

edit: U have to download the links from the original posts. Not the old versions. They are no longer on my dropbox. Dont try and dl those theyre non-existent. V2 is the one to dl

Reactions: lamndawier
Upvote 0
i just checked 3 different computers on 3 different networks, works fine. must be on your end

edit: U have to download the links from the original posts. Not the old versions. They are no longer on my dropbox. Dont try and dl those theyre non-existent. V2 is the one to dl
i'm sorry |Monster| i'm really new to the forum, could u give me link to OP for this one. thanks vmuch.

Upvote 0
tried to do this to my marquee fresh out of the package. i first rooted the phone, second added to the lg driver to my computer, tried to run cwm recovery. this is where im lost. i can hold down the volume button and power at same time and access the android recovery menu and try to run the marky beats program from my sd card but it doesnt change anything after i reboot? im pretty sure my phone is rooted and in its original factory state. what step am i missing, or what ami i doing wrong?

addition, my service is thru boost and i downloaded the boost ZVC version of marky beats.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones