• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping Notification!!

Got a shipping notification and tracking number! It says estimated delivery 4/28 by 7:00pm, but it's already at the local Philadelphia fedex and I am 10 or so minutes from there, so I think I may get the phone tomorrow!!!!!!

Mine too!!! Order # 327378*** Arrived in Phila at 6:34PM Status in transit. It can deffinetly make it here Monday unless they hold it at the sorting facility. I missed the promo code for free shipping and paid the exxtra $9 for overnight so we shall see. I wish I could just drive to the airport and pick it up tonight. ;)

Upvote 0
Mine too!!! Order # 327378*** Arrived in Phila at 6:34PM Status in transit. It can deffinetly make it here Monday unless they hold it at the sorting facility. I missed the promo code for free shipping and paid the exxtra $9 for overnight so we shall see. I wish I could just drive to the airport and pick it up tonight. ;)

My phone must be in the same batch because it also arrived in Philly at 6:34pm. I'm only about 45 minutes away in Delaware, so hopefully there is an incredible Monday in our future :D

Upvote 0
Finally got my "shipped email". Yeah I can sleep now. . . and I should because when I get my Incredible I won't be able to sleep for at least a month because I'll be playing with it nonstop till I've discovered every option and played with at least 1000 apps. I Hope all the rest of you get your update soon. This is the last step till we get it in our hands (except checking the fedex site for every little movement). Aren't we all excited?

Upvote 0
Mine just went to in transit from memphis. Since Im in new orleans, I hope that translates to being at my house tomorrow.

This makes me curious. If the package makes it to the facility in NOLA (Kenner actually) tomorrow, but is scheduled to go out on a truck for tues, do you think fed ex would let me pick it up at the facility? Anybody ever tried this?

Upvote 0
Mine just went to in transit from memphis. Since Im in new orleans, I hope that translates to being at my house tomorrow.

This makes me curious. If the package makes it to the facility in NOLA (Kenner actually) tomorrow, but is scheduled to go out on a truck for tues, do you think fed ex would let me pick it up at the facility? Anybody ever tried this?

Does your tracking say something other then 2day service? I think some people have picked packages from the destination facility.

Upvote 0
Nope. 2 day service estimated for 28th. Memphis is a 5 hour drive by truck though, so I imagine it will physically be in NOLA metro by tomorrow morning.

They'll probably be holding it so you wont get it on Monday (heavens they deliver it early). One time Fedex got the package to the destination facility in time to put it on the delivery truck, yet didn't put it on the truck. But I think you can call the destination facility as long as its there for the entire day (aka not being put out for delivery) to arrange pickup.

Upvote 0

I pick stuff up at my sort facility all the time. If you call them you can even have them hold it and not put it on the truck so you can get it at the facility as soon as they open. IT works about 95% of the time; several times the person ignored the note on the package and loaded it on the truck anyway but I've picked up at least 40 packages this way.

Upvote 0
Anyone see this?

FedEx Express National Service Disruption for Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Memphis hub and flight operations experienced substantial disruptions last night due to severe thunderstorms. Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of Saturday, April 24, 2010.

Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com for service updates. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption e-mail notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

Was on my order tracking page.

Upvote 0
Anyone see this?

FedEx Express National Service Disruption for Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Memphis hub and flight operations experienced substantial disruptions last night due to severe thunderstorms. Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of Saturday, April 24, 2010.

Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com for service updates. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to service disruption e-mail notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

Was on my order tracking page.

Saw it, but it was for last night and just thunderstorms. Tonight they have some rain but nothing that should disrupt packages. I would assume their backlog from last night should have been dealth with during the day today.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones