• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show off those S III's

Not my best photos!!
IMG_21991.jpg
IMG_22001.jpg

Reactions: Android26
Upvote 0
I picked mine up today and retired my Captivate. I got it in white AND they threw in a free ZAGG screen protector, 2 adreama cases (I picked the purple/pink combo because I am girlie) AND I got a free new release movie hahaha. That was $75 worth of free stuff! (plus telus gave me a better plan).

Funny though, I forgot today was the release date in Canada and I just happened to be in future shop for something else. They told me they sold more SGIII's by 1pm today than they have Notes since they came out!

I am having a lot of fun with it, wow I am extremely impressed! I love now being able to take screen shots too.

Just a stock live wallpaper but it matches my bright purple case

Attachments

• galaxy.jpg
    galaxy.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
Man is it just me or do all the Pebble Blue S3's on this thread look black...

They may look black but depending on the lighting mine is different shades of more of a purple than blue. The "Pebble" in not really a blue to me. Does not really matter as I use a CaseMate "Barely There" shell on the back and it is black like a phone should be.

Upvote 0
Pep what is the weather widget you are using? Also notice your Icons seems much smaller than mine. Is there a way to reduce size?

It's Beautiful Widgets for the time/weather at the top and for the live wallpaper (that changes colour with the time of day and with the weather)
and Wigetzoid for the icons, They are actually 4 widgets at 3x1 with app shortcuts. I really like having the smaller icons and with widgetzoid you can do a lot more.

Pep

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones