• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SOLD! LG ALLY Velocity 1.0 OCed Stable at 787Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to upgrade to a new phone, but I'm not eligible for a long time, so I wanna alleviate the pain a bit so to speak. Just got my Ally replaced from with a refurb from Verizon so the phone shows no wear and tear, looks like new.

Its currently running Velocity 1.0 OCed stable at 787Mhz and has Amon-Ra recovery.

I'll flash a clean install of Velocity onto it before I ship it to you, or flash stock 2.2.1 and stock recovery if you'd prefer that.

Included will be the A/C adapter, USB Cable, and 4GB microSD card that came with the Ally.

Asking $140 shipped but PM with any other offers and I may consider. Also open to trade.

FYI: I'm looking to buy a used HTC Inc. most likely, so if you/someone has one and for some strange reason wants an ally instead, I'd give you the ally plus some cash for it.

(SOLD PLEASE DELETE THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones