• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Soon to be a official easy app

If someone can figure out how to set download link or even redirect this app to the browsers ill put helped by urname. http://db.tt/FWsaW3SN this is for the optimus m. If someone figures this out it will soon have more phones to do this with
Hope someone can help me out. :)
i just click on it and it downloaded fine to my computer download folder

Upvote 0
It gives u the lastest roms and kernals. Etc. But its not finished. And its the links inside the app that aren't working. Just so u know I used a my phone to make this app. I used a website called ibuiltapp.com but I think someone can modify it in eclipse. To set permissions.
That's a great idea for an app, i hope someone can get this working.

Upvote 0
I will update the rest of the app as soon as I can get the links to download. I just stopped cause I can't get them to work.
It will also include step-by-step instructions in rooting ur phone to installing custom recoverys to installing custom roms. And someday ill make a YouTube video for qpst lgnpst. And what to do to fixing a bricked phone. If I had a PC I could get this app working just right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones