• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] Android 4.4.2 TW Official Rom

lordodin912

Feb 6, 2013
Wait for T-Mobile or...

Head over to |ROM| |★GOLDENEYE★| |I9505|►XXUFNB8◄|4.4.2|KITKAT| |4.3|JB| |►22R1◄|Feb.25.14 - xda-developers

GoldenEye ROM boots up without custom kernel, didn't play with it to much, waiting for more goodies,{note: the merged tw\ge 2/24 KT kernel doesn't boot} but everything seems to be working, Wifi, 4g etc. check your apn. Xposed should work with wanam or gravity box. Just need 3minit ha. Hit thanks if you feel generous. BTW I'm Knox free on 4.2 bootloader with 4.3 MK2 modem. [ if on old bootloader phone won't charge if off, if phone dies boot into DL mode and charge, recovery might work haven't tried it]

Is it just me or was the s5 a disappointment?

Ok i tried to install golden eye rom on my t-mobile gs4 and when installing it said installation failed and showed the android laying down with a red symbol on him does anyone know what why or what happened or what I need to do now any help would be great thanks

You probably don't have a custom recovery installed. You can wait till I release my rom later tonight.

Upvote 0
Yes I have cwm installed right now I tried it with three different times to install the rom and the same thing every time could it be because I need to install twrp recovery? Does anyone know of a like stock rom that is stable runs fast and it will work on a t-mobile galaxy s4 phone?I don't think is rooted stuff is for me i can't get any of the roms to work except for liquid smooth rom and it runs great don't want to be stuck with one rom there would have been no point in rooting my phone i am really aggravated with it so I don't know guys thanks for everyone's help though I thinking about returning it at to stock

Reactions: xXchrizhurtyXx
Upvote 0
Yes I have cwm installed right now I tried it with three different times to install the rom and the same thing every time could it be because I need to install twrp recovery? Does anyone know of a like stock rom that is stable runs fast and it will work on a t-mobile galaxy s4 phone?I don't think is rooted stuff is for me i can't get any of the roms to work except for liquid smooth rom and it runs great don't want to be stuck with one rom there would have been no point in rooting my phone i am really aggravated with it so I don't know guys thanks for everyone's help though I thinking about returning it at to stock

Pm me if you wanna go back to stock will be glad to help

Upvote 0
xXchrizhurtlyXx You definitely need a donate button lol I would donate to ya thanks for all the help, info, and time you have given me in the last two mounths ok i will be in touch probably be through p.m like you suggested thanks again!!

Lol donations aren't really necessary, glad im just able to help people out. Yeah PM would be best, or Google Hangouts @ (hurtado.christian13@gmail.com)

Reactions: willdo
Upvote 0
try DarthStalker X1 Rom by Jovy and flash with shabby penguins CWM touch (I have had no issues with)
and then check out the Bioshock Kernel to flash after that. (thanks to Jamison)
Also check out infamous development's Infamous S4 Rom from their website.

the first time you boot into a new roms/Kernels its a good Idea to let it sit for 5 minutes at the welcome wizard without touching anything, then reboot.
Then start using it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones