• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
If you don't know how to check it in S Health
Steps to Check Temperature on Galaxy S4

• First, you need to click to the “S Health” application that can be seen on the “Home Screen” of your Samsung Galaxy S4.
  • You need to click on the icon that has been given on the left corner on the top of your screen
  • Now you will be on “Health Board” where you need to click on the option “Comfort Level”. This option can be seen under the category of “Surroundings” on this board.
  • Once you have clicked the “Comfort Level”, you will see the option “Humidity and Temperature”. In front of this option there will be a box that needs to be checked out.

Upvote 0
Actually it is accurate.You just have to have it out in the open and not hold the phone. When I have it laying around at home it reads what my thermometer reads, but the moment I pick it up to use it the temperature goes up.
So if I nail it to the wall I shall have a slightly inaccurate thermometer that only costs about $600 more than an actual thermometer that reads the temperature accurately :).

I cannot help feeling that having a thermometer in a phone that gets warm in normal use and is normally going to be in the user's pocket next to their warm body is a pretty daft idea.

Upvote 0
So if I nail it to the wall I shall have a slightly inaccurate thermometer that only costs about $600 more than an actual thermometer that reads the temperature accurately :).

I cannot help feeling that having a thermometer in a phone that gets warm in normal use and is normally going to be in the user's pocket next to their warm body is a pretty daft idea.
The phone will take time to come down to the accurate temperature or humidity. Place the phone on a level surface and give it a couple minutes. Mine has been accurate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones