• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Undead Den and Resurrectione Rest-stop

2nd, good choice of avatar! :)

Did I taste like chicken? :p

picsay-1349358412.jpg

Reactions: ryancmatchett
Upvote 0
I like how i fueled fire for a full on Zombie vs Vampire debate :3

this debate has been discussed and vampires have pretty much unanimously won. Vampires are not subject to the disease of zombieism so there for they can stand there and fight them with much enthusiasm.

Lycan's on the other hand are a different story both are immune to the bite of the other so that could be an interesting debate. I would still say vampires only do to the fact that lycans know how to survive but the fight would require more than just mere survival.

Upvote 0
It wasn't remorse that I felt for my first victim, but something else entirely. I can't really describe it. Language fails me.

I have come to the conclusion that I do not need to feed *every* day. I feel a little bit agitated, like a slight itch, but not the full hunger I previously felt. I think this is for the best. I'd hate for any officials to realize that people are being killed in such conditions. And worse they might link it to me. Because of this, I've decided that large cities are the optimal place. I'll be able to find enough people and disappear just as fast.

I suppose that is all that I have to add. I do feel more aware today. Probably a benefit of feeding. I'm not sure, more tests and studies are in order.
:vamp:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones