• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] REVOlution for Droid X Froyo 2.2 R2 (9/14/2010)

Hey just a question. It seems like Rubix is becoming one of the most popular roms out there in the android world, especially with the new Rubix 1.0, which people are saying is the fastest rom they have seen yet.

my question is, do you think you will be updating your theme, so it can be compatible with rubix 1.0?

Upvote 0
I too am seeing a 403 error when trying to download the goodies ZIP. Is somebody about to post another copy or fix the existing link?

Sorry!

I've fixed the link in the OP and now it should be good to go!

I just changed a lot of stuff on my phone, but did not notice this problem before installing this theme. Though, I doubt this theme caused it.

Regardless, I'll ask the question anyway. I receive text messages twice now, how do I fix this problem?

You can remove either the Blur text messaging app or mine. The blur one is called Messaging.apk, mine is Mms.apk

Reactions: ngsm13
Upvote 0
Not sure if it's been asked before...
but is there anyway I can make my homescreen... (actually lockscreen using widgetlocker) look like this?
qik-htc-evo-4g-195x300.png

Upvote 0
Steven- I install this just as I did the ReVolution Theme, correct? No need to mount?

No need to mount ;) I'll put it in ROM manager tonight too, if you feel more comfortable installing it that way.

Not sure if it's been asked before...
but is there anyway I can make my homescreen... (actually lockscreen using widgetlocker) look like this?
qik-htc-evo-4g-195x300.png

That's a nice look. I don't know the specific widgets being used there though, I'm curious about this as well...

Reactions: Raptor912
Upvote 0
Great theme, question is it possible to get an update file with the Market themed as well as the Google Search widget? Just thought I would ask...Nice theme and clean which is what I was looking for just like the dark look through out the entire theme and I would be set...Thanks for all that you do...

You can always pull the apk files from a different theme and install them. I'm using the Market and Google Search widget from the 928 BGX theme.

Upvote 0
Download the goodies file and unzip those images onto your sd card. Then they'll be in your gallery ;)
Hey Fab. Ive been using NexTheme forever, from my Droid 1 to Droid X. Just tried Revolution over Apex. But when I try to change the dock icons in LauncherPro, it's only allowing me to choose custom icons from my gallery. Am I missing something?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones