• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update prl using QPST

Im having problems with this, when i click write, it says "phone model on com3 has changed, do you want to close this connection?"

I need to update my PRL because when i was going to turn off my 4G with Anycut, i accidentally hit manual network selection. When my phone started up i hit Verizon as manual network. my service shows an x above the bars although the 4g data still works and my PRL is now 3000. but when i tried, with QPST and LGNPST, it doesnt work.

Upvote 0
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I was stuck in the dreaded Hidden Menu for 3 days and Metro had no clue as to how to help me out on this.. However, I finally got out of it last night and every PRL that I used listed here did not work for me.. So I did as you all have stated if you get stuck and dial *228 or w/e it is lol sorry it was late and I was tired.. Now they put me on 3032 and it seems like my service sucks now compared to before this all happened. Is there a more up-to-date list of PRL's or a universal one that would work for the Philadelphia Area.. My 4g is barely hanging on and that's actually on my plan

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones