• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Usb not working for mas storage ect...

I have seen this issue all over the web with other phones as well as mine. So maybe on of you fine folks can help me....

Every time I plug my phone into the PC, I am supposed to be prompted to select: Mass Storge, Kies, or Music Player....
I normally select Mass Storage so I can edit files and blah blah blah. Well my phone will prompt me, I make my selection, and nothing happens! I have found the drivers for both Kies and USB on The Samsung site and installed them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled via control panel. My phone used to connect with no issues, prompt me, and then do what I choose for it to do. NOW IT DOESN'T FOR SOME REASON. It charges, but yet my pc all of a sudden can not recognize the USB. WTF happened? Can some one help me?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones