• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you listening to?

ge - you're clearly a man of many part, and anyone attached to the blues is the best by me - good stuff, great vid! :) Got more of those?!

Huh - I certainly don't have to tell you but for those with perfect hair like us that want to know what to dance to in the moonlight, it's got to be this first, no substitutes -

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London - YouTube

And to get back to old school after that,

Dancing In the Moonlight - YouTube

Upvote 0
ge - you're clearly a man of many part, and anyone attached to the blues is the best by me - good stuff, great vid! :) Got more of those?!

Huh - I certainly don't have to tell you but for those with perfect hair like us that want to know what to dance to in the moonlight, it's got to be this first, no substitutes -

nice..:)

let's not forget Blue Moon by Billie Holiday!

Upvote 0

Search yootoob for 'bluepov', bluepov's channel should be near the top of the results list, there's close to 200 vids there, check out Hat Fitz and Cara Robinson, or Clayton Doley.

back on topic:

Wired World - The Matthew Skoller Band

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones