• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

This season?

Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, My Little Pony and The Amazing World of Gumball....

... And maybe something else as well if I can get the remote control away from Little Ms. Psionandy

I'd be happy with Gumball tbh, all Little Ms Presidente wants to watch is people opening Kinder Surprise Eggs on youtube.....

At least when my wee boy is with me, I can upgrade to We Bare Bears, Adventure Time and The Regular Show.

He has asked me if he can watch Archer though, he's clicked on my Netflix profile a couple of times and managed to watch 10 minutes of an episode before I caught on to what he was doing. :eek:

When I get the chance, I'm rewatching The Thick of It & Extras.

Upvote 0
Have just seen the first episode of Legion...

....Either this is an amazing piece of 4 dimensional televisual storytelling......

.... or its a bunch of random stuff thrown together to make it look like something.

Not sure yet, but I'm definately going to have fun with the next few episodes finding out..

(and have just nearly finished season 1 of the West Wing on DVD)

Upvote 0
Have just seen the first episode of Legion...

....Either this is an amazing piece of 4 dimensional televisual storytelling......

.... or its a bunch of random stuff thrown together to make it look like something.

Not sure yet, but I'm definately going to have fun with the next few episodes finding out..

(and have just nearly finished season 1 of the West Wing on DVD)
It is fourth dimensional head trip, you have to binge it more then once though.
Honestly this is my show for a while now, just take my advice - connection throughout the dots.
Soon it will be revealed. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones