• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i would really appreciate if you can make me a wallpaper that is has the toronto maple leaf symbol in it. I would really appreciate if you can make it stand out nicely. Maybe perhaps a blend of white and blue (maple leaf colours).
Thanks in advance!!

Sure, I can do something for that. I'm not at my computer now, but i'll get to it later today. Check back.

Upvote 0
@ xyanide -

Ok here's what I did for this one. I forgot to ask you what phone this was for, but this should be sized to work well with most. If it doesn't, or if this is more than you wanted done, let me know and I'll adjust it.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: xyanide14
Upvote 0
Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
This is my first post, w00t.

Anyways, can I get a wallpaper with my four favorite teams logos in the background, with the Android guy possibly worshipping them somehow? The teams are: Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Longhorns. Anything you could conjure up would be awesome. Thanks!

EDIT-sorry, forgot to tell you its for an EVO

Upvote 0
This is my first post, w00t.

Anyways, can I get a wallpaper with my four favorite teams logos in the background, with the Android guy possibly worshipping them somehow? The teams are: Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Longhorns. Anything you could conjure up would be awesome. Thanks!

Awesome, MythMade, glad you registered. Can I suggest you introduce yourself here? Introductions - Android Forums

Sure, I think I can do one of those. I need to know what phone this is for to get started. Let me know soon and I should have something for you later today.

Upvote 0
Awesome, MythMade, glad you registered. Can I suggest you introduce yourself here? Introductions - Android Forums

Sure, I think I can do one of those. I need to know what phone this is for to get started. Let me know soon and I should have something for you later today.

Sorry, I edited my post. It is for an EVO.

It looks like you do great work! Can't wait to see what you cook up.

Upvote 0
I love your work! Any chance you could do a Kansas Jayhawks Basketball wallpaper for my wife's new Epic? She doesn't want any player pictures or anything, just the logo and a simple bball background.

Thanks!

Sound easy enough. And good info on what she wants. That really does help. Should get this one done today as well. Check back.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I edited my post. It is for an EVO.

It looks like you do great work! Can't wait to see what you cook up.

Ah, I missed the edit. Ok, got it. I think I'll probably do Irish's wife's first since that should go fairly quickly. Also, it'll give me some time to think through some ideas for yours. I still should get 'em both done today/tonight.

And thanks for the compliment! :)

Upvote 0
@ irish98 -

Well, I had a harder time with this one than I anticipated. Here's what I finally came up with. Hope the wife likes it, but if this isn't what she had in mind, let me know.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: irish98
Upvote 0
eyebeam - If your going to do the Cknhawks - can please also do a Kansas STATE Wildcats Basketball wallpaper.
They are ranked higher anyway.....
WOOT!!!!!!!

Well, I don't want to start any BBall wars here :D;), but in the interest of fairness, sure, I'll whip up a KSU one. Got 1 ahead of you, so later tonight or tomorrow.

and isn't Minnesota ranked higher than both this year? ;):(

Upvote 0
@ MythMade -

Here's one for you. I even got our own AF logo in there! (Mods - if this is uncool, let me know and I'll take it down.) Kinda tough to figure out how to make the Android "worship" the logos - this is how I thought it worked best. Let me know what you think of it.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Reactions: MythMade
Upvote 0
Great wallpapers Eyebeam, would love to see some Boston Bruins ones and some generic NHL Logo style ones.

Thanks! I think I can do something for those requests. A few Q's to help me out here - What phone is this for? Do you have a favorite Bruin you'd like to see on one? Do you want something bright and busy or maybe something more minimalistic and subtle?

I've got 1 ahead of you, so I'd guess I'll have something for you tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Well, I don't want to start any BBall wars here :D;), but in the interest of fairness, sure, I'll whip up a KSU one. Got 1 ahead of you, so later tonight or tomorrow.

and isn't Minnesota ranked higher than both this year? ;):(

Thanks eyebeam - stand by my YODA MAN comment....

And No...Mn is not Ranked above them - cats are 3 !!!!
However - I am a Timberwolves fan now with mr Beasley playing for the team!
:cool:

Upvote 0
@ mcat -

alright, here's a ksu wildcats one for you. I kept trying to figure out a way to get a basketball thing going on, but it just kept taking away from the main logo, which i'm liking a lot. Let's see if you agree if i made the right call.

You know the routine, so...

Click it ↓

mahalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Thanks! I think I can do something for those requests. A few Q's to help me out here - What phone is this for? Do you have a favorite Bruin you'd like to see on one? Do you want something bright and busy or maybe something more minimalistic and subtle?

I've got 1 ahead of you, so I'd guess I'll have something for you tomorrow.

Hi,

Desire is the phone.

I'd like to see some good logo work - on the darker more classier side (not like the ones you see on google which have to much enthasis on the bright colours) - Maybe have one of them that could have a spotlight on the logo perhaps with the rest of it fading into darkness etc?

As for individual players, Ray Bourque also been a big fan off, maybe something with his number (77) and always other current ones like Chara, Bergon, Thomas etc.

An image just flashed into my head of the B'S Spoke logo split in half with a player in the middle of it skating towards you. - something different I guess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones