• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Upvote 0
Ok. I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I will be more considerate.

Yeah. And that's great, thanks. :) :p

I think what Mike was saying is that the site gets busy and people will overlook short titles and that will leave you high and dry.

So, we don't mind PG-13+ words, just better for you to also add what's wrong. :)

Example - "Why the hell is XYZ wrong with pictures on this forum!?" - won't end sunshine and democracy as we know it. :) ;)

Plus - you can drop anyone here with red or green name tags a line, just tap the name, and we'll be happy to help. And whatever it is, we're likely to agree with you! :D

Upvote 0
Conversely, and it is me being a "nosey parker", I always look at thread titles like this one. Mainly because more often than not they are new members with problems that are relatively easy to solve. However that's just me, I agree with the sentiment that more information in a thread title is better on the whole. I'm glad you got your avatar sorted. :)

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones