• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {DISCONTINUED}MegaTron 6.2.5 (Updated 7/13/13)

Attention

Version 5.2.1 of the ROM includes some major bug fixes. To ensure that these fixes take effect please READ the OP and it will tell you how to install this Version of the ROM. This update requires a factory reset, Please backup all your apps with Titanium backup and backup your important files this version of the ROM requires a Fresh start over sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused

Sincerely,

Chevanlol360 and Mavrikmeerrcat

Upvote 0
Fresh updated to the newest version and I'm getting force closes on Android System. Logcat is complaining about CIQ it seems. Anyone else getting this on version 5.2.1?

yeah i get that error as well,also it will pop up even when im not doing anything(looking up a contact),i absolutely love this rom especially the blue lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones