• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your RAZR Screenshot!

Screenshot_2013-01-06-17-25-06_zps35b97227.jpg

Upvote 0
Always love your home screen Adauth. Wish I had the time to invest to keep mine as fresh as yours!

Thanks! Can't really take all the credit as I usually just play around with a bunch of different uccw and other widgets and see what I can come up with.
I have alot of free time at night to mess around with it to, kind of like a hobby to me.
Thanks for the compliment though!

Upvote 0
I went for minimalist. I'm using Nova Launcher Prime. I'm only using one screen, and I've set the dock to minimize. I'm using Beautiful Widgets for the time and date. I change the wallpaper every now and then and I change the font colours if needed. I can't really find any widgets that I like, need or use, so I just add the apps I need to the dock.

Dock hidden
DRMscreenshot.png

Dock showing
DRMscreenshot(2).png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones