• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rage of Bahamut - Share Your Code

Great Game!

Reference Code: IAF84103

Write down the above code. During the tutorial enter it when asked and you'll receive 100,000 rupies (thats a lot!) and an Angelic Knight (rare card). When your done add me in Mobage, my name is Wehaust, and I'll send you the rare card I received when you used that code. So thats 2 Rare Cards and 100,000 rupies to start! If you should need any help just ask me in mobage and Ill do what I can.

Reference Code: IAF84103

Upvote 0
This is a great game! once you get the hang of it, becomes very addicting

Use my code : dik65141

You get 100k rubies(game currency) as well as a "rare" god card Angelic Knight, If you use my code, forum pm me and ill make sure to get you the "rare" princess card i get for you using my code! (i have no need of it)

Upvote 0
In case anyone was wondering about the many referral codes here. Well, they all offer the same goodies to anyone who use them. This means all the codes will invariably offer 100 000 in-game currencies (rupies) and the Angelic Knight card (Rare) to the user. To be fair, the person whose code you used will get a rare card as well.

So... :D If you feel like helping me out, use this code:

uco10110

Upvote 0
Referral code: cef68505

Some tips for newbies:
1. dont use any holy powder or cure water, they are useful to trade card with high level players

2. dont trade S cards too easy, they are really valuable

3. If you can read chinese, go and see the link
forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=60528&snA=1837&tnum=2

Referral code: cef68505 Thx a lot

Upvote 0
Enter this referral code at the end of the tutorial (vix55016) and receive a Rare Card,100000 rupies (in game currency), and 400 Friend Points (used to buy card packs). Add Kaltivel to your Mobage account and ill help you build your deck quick and efficiently. Join our order, "Order of Bahamut" and help raise it to the top!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones