• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rage of Bahamut - Share Your Code

We ask that everyone only post their referral codes once. Posting multiple copies of the same thread is considered spamming. If done accidentally, you can use the
report.gif
button to report the second posting. Multiple postings of the same referral code will result in the more recent post to be deleted.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Reactions: alostpacket
Upvote 0
New and Fresh referral code! Remember that these can only be used once, so... get it quickly! =D Mine is "iqv23430" (don't include the hyphens). Enter it after the tutorial and you will get a rare card (angelic knight) and 100,000 rupies, which are used for in-game card fushions and enhances. It will get you off to a humongous start! =D Thanks.

Upvote 0
this game is very fun u will spend a lot of hours playing this please use my card u get one rare card and if u join my order we will also help u out u also get 100000 rupies u should add me when u join travmorales08 order is supercalifragilisticespialadocious i am the co leader and we would love to have please use my code so we can help each other out LNX29239

Upvote 0
I just created an order for 'highER' level players that already have a grasp of the game. My goal is to get members that want to help each other for the order and become the best. I will make a website 'blog' for this order. If you are interested look up my name....leegotti. And the order is called Lord of war. Thank you

Upvote 0
Referral Code: rgo61793
Use it after tutorial and we both can a bonus (100K + rare card)

This game is really addictive. My only advice is that if you want to do well in battles, then you should max all your rare cards before evolving. There is a HUGE boost to stats.

Hope you can add my referral code after your tutorial. Enjoy this super addictive game!

You can befriend me in the game: username = bantx

Upvote 0
Solid game partly because you don't have to spend to do well. If you have questions finds ShinnobiWan in game. Make sure to build stamina first then heavy defense early. And don't trade until you have a good grasp of evolving and enhancement.

FOR A BIGGER BONUS - Make sure you use referral code gng42383 and search me in game to get the extra bonus. (100k &rare + extra rare/50k from me.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones