• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

My last flight was a couple weeks ago and I just downloaded some of my Google Play Movies library. I'm actually upset that my flights weren't longer. I watched Die Hard With a Vengeance from here to San Francisco and on the way back I watched A Good Day to Die Hard. My next flight I'll probably watch Air Force One.

You could try playing some good old Flappy Bird, but you might end up getting kicked off the flight after you get frustrated and start melting down.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
My last flight was a couple weeks ago and I just downloaded some of my Google Play Movies library. I'm actually upset that my flights weren't longer. I watched Die Hard With a Vengeance from here to San Francisco and on the way back I watched A Good Day to Die Hard. My next flight I'll probably watch Air Force One.

You could try playing some good old Flappy Bird, but you might end up getting kicked off the flight after you get frustrated and start melting down.

Hmm i guess i could also download some movies on my tablet :)

Upvote 0
When I see a screenshot from a Samsung device, and the person has Rosemary as their font...I tend to think less of the person.

It's like the Comic Sans of mobile.

If you're not parsley to rosemary maybe it's thyme to give them some sage advice on how it could be better.

- Paul Simon, channeled by yours truly

Upvote 0
Did you just come from Scarborough Fair? Did she make you a Cambric shirt?

So, can I call you Al?
Your Cambric® shirt was likely made in Bangladesh, India, China, Honduras, El Salvador, or a state of the former USSR, just like your Ralph Lauren or Brooks Bros shirts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your Cambric® shirt was likely made in Bangladesh, India or China, just like your Ralph Lauren or Brooks Bros shirts.
I own no Ralph Lauren or Brooks Bros stuff at all, and have a good idea where my stuff comes from.

My Cambric shirt was made by a true lover of mine without any seem or needlework.

Upvote 0
That's great, I get my stuff locally too.

http://www.texasjeans.com/made-in-the-usa.cfm

My shirts come from the sewing room.

Except for my Havaianas - those come from Campina Grande, Brazil.

The stupid Italian loafers that WifelyMon picked up in Tokyo while I was busy at work - those were made in China.

No idea where the kleenex comes from.

Upvote 0
Just because he signed Nevada SB175 doesn't let you off the hook for trying to order a room for two with a pony.

Damn it.

But at least my pony can have firearms without registering them now.

On another note, I'm very much a carnivore. I've hated veggies my entire life and am proud of the fact that I eat more red meat than anything. Decided that probably isn't a good long-term plan, so I went and bought some fruit and some kale. Made my first smoothie this morning and it was good.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones