• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I lost all respect for Apple computers when I found out I could crash it faster than a Windows box. I also couldn't find my files. I took to giving them all obscene names to find them.

I was cross-platforming software for design and layout classes. Everyone used a Mac and an Epson printer. I had a PC and a Canon. I even had ripware for the Canon.

At least you can't toss the hard drive into the trash on a PC. For some reason, all the class Macs had the name of the HD on the main screen. One student moved it into the trash. That was one messed up class. Those of us who had an easy time with the program were assigned to the strugglers while the prof and IT got the HD out of the trash.

Upvote 0
Heh... there's a meme running around showing Geddy Lee's picture and a statement regarding some modern artist's "incredible" amount of "talent".

For you youngsters, Geddy Lee is the lead singer/bassist/keyboardist for the rock trio Rush. On stage, he manages to do all three things at once using special equipment. There's a pretty good documentary on the band available on Netflix, as I recall.

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
WARNING nsfw (Russian profanity/extremely loud audio)

Grieffing Russian kid with Anger Issues gets rekt…:

This Minecraft player gets everything taken from him by the server admin after luring people in to a trap and stealing their possessions. Karma or Cruel?

Upvote 0
WARNING nsfw (Russian profanity/extremely loud audio)

Grieffing Russian kid with Anger Issues gets rekt…:

This Minecraft player gets everything taken from him by the server admin after luring people in to a trap and stealing their possessions. Karma or Cruel?
Okay...so with your suggestion, I watched that clip with the sound completely off...and it was still weird as heck!

It is really sad how some people seem to get so addicted to some games.

Upvote 0
Okay so I am currently at a Fast Eddies bar...the stereo is playing Rick Ashley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up'...and the bartender say..."Well we all just got Rick-Rolled! "
FJIWGSWFPIUQQ3K.MEDIUM.jpg

Reactions: mikedt and Dngrsone
Upvote 0
If I am diligent, I can lose one to two pounds a day. Just by skipping a meal or two, and eating lightly at dinner.

I have dropped ten pounds this month already (I need to lose at least fifteen more).

Unfortunately, tonight is pizza night... Even a thin-crust is dangerously fattening to me. I just gained two pounds, eating half of what I would normally eat.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones