• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Screenshot 2023-02-18 10.00.55 AM.png

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Why suddenly am I feeling so tired lately, I did not do anything out of the blue today, but went to work out,but nothing more out of the blue, reset up my comp, and having my main black cube with all the bells and whistels on the right, instead of left, kind of annyong, but it will take some time to adjusted in it. I am alright now, just oddly fast asleep though..

Upvote 0
Went out to a 90s Trivia night at my sister's church's high school last night, I was half asleep and just really thought it throughout each question, most of them I mostly dominated them, with a little help with our team mates was pretty nice and easy with their help.
I just also felt so exhausted pretty much setting up from timers when writing, and sometimes I got to let my mind know this "It is pretty okay to take a break and then come back,but do not let myself give less then a few hours to write one offline.." And even on my p.c., I got to keep in mind to save every document, but it pops up "Would you like to save Doggie doodle number three file before quitting?" :)

Upvote 0
I have been listening to this album for a spell now,the soundtrack keeps scraping back of my head.

Also I fell at the bowling arena the other day, uneven floors and they should of had someone in the back with a key to enter for my locker, and my sister did nothing at all. I do not know if she did talked with the main person about the accident or not, seriously. I am still pretty angry over that accident, here it is been a few days. But I am not too hurt at all, just the fall really shocked me.

Upvote 0
St. Patrick's day, oh my dear friend, passed away, he was the first Covid patient Zero on here, also my Aunt's first year from crossing that rainbow bridge also staining my mind on the twentieth..

I gave my ex a huge hug today, she is well. Just happy with her new boyfriend! :)
sorry for your loss I hope you are doing well

Upvote 0
FYI Milo, your post seems to have some Hong Kong, Chinese spam ads with it. Has your Windows been hijacked by a virus?

View attachment 166036
I am not so sure Mike, thanks for pointed that out..
(Ah I know Koei tecmo does make an excellent game called Dead or Alive, I used to massively toll my hours inside that game)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones