• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GUIDE]What to do after 4G speeds are capped

To get S3 hidden menu:
If not on stock dial *#*#4636#*#
If stock download http://db.tt/pyANhGrd
Then hit Device information for (1x-CDMA only)(3G-CDMA auto)(4G-LTE/CDMA/EVDO) 3G is EvDO
y5usu3an.jpg

So I downloaded this and changed it. Then I changed it back to LTE/CDMA/EVDO, but now I can't receive sms from my wife (she's on simple mobile). She can get mine. I can sms other people and it's fine just her. Other people received her messages but not me. Is there something I need to change?

Upvote 0
So I downloaded this and changed it. Then I changed it back to LTE/CDMA/EVDO, but now I can't receive sms from my wife (she's on simple mobile). She can get mine. I can sms other people and it's fine just her. Other people received her messages but not me. Is there something I need to change?

Did you try to reboot the phone? Sometimes small things like that happen and need a reboot to fix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones