• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've seen it.;) I didn't want to clutter your thread as many folks use the unanswered threads to find new questions. If I posted in there it would no longer be visible to those in that search.:)

I have seen that issue before so I'm sure there is a solution. I'm just somewhat limited timewise at work to dig in. I'll be on it tonight. On memory alone have you tried changing from 5Ghz to 2.5Ghz on the router (or the opposite) as somehow this is ringing a bell.

Reactions: aikesson22
Upvote 0
I have seen that issue before so I'm sure there is a solution. I'm just somewhat limited timewise at work to dig in. I'll be on it tonight. On memory alone have you tried changing from 5Ghz to 2.5Ghz on the router (or the opposite) as somehow this is ringing a bell.

Thanks! As to your question, the router only broadcasts in 2.4Ghz wireless b/g.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones