• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Lg Esteem Stuck

Reactions: KushxCloudsz
Upvote 0
Ah Really is it That Hard.?
confused.gif

Upvote 0
Thanks Fuzzy! Like Apollo Said , YOU THE MAN!:D My Lg Esteem Works Only Sucky Thing iHave Service But Cant Make Calls Just My Luck iHad To Have Every Worst Out Come But Oh Well Happy it Works Now Tho Thank Everybody Again
icon7.gif

Your welcome dude.

Call metro and tell them you cant make calls. They will take you into the hidden menu and get you straight ;)

Upvote 0
The only thing we know for sure is that emergency recovery throws it into test mode. That's how mine got into test mode as well as others and obviously the OP after we got it back working.

The other account is people saying their phone will freeze up. They pull the battery and reboot as normal but the phone is in test mode when it boots back up. This is the only other reason I've seen. What causes that? I dont know.

Maybe it's something like a computer and how your supposed to shut a computer down properly and sometimes, not all the time, if you dont, the computer will take you the diagnostics screen to either scan disk or run a diagnostic. i dont know. Merely a thought.

Upvote 0
emergency recovery?

Emergency Phonebook Recovery-it just shows in a different mode when connected to LGNPST. You still use all the same files as the downgrade-so when completed it also brings you ZVB.
It first came up when peeps computer would crash or the cord got disconnect from computer during an upgrade of versions.

Upvote 0
Ahhh iNeed Help Again Guys:thinking: iTried To Root My Phone it Worked But iStill Cant Get into recovery Mode. Green Android Comes Up With An Arrow Coming Out Of A Box Then The Arrow Turns To An Exclamation Mark in A Triangle . The Phones Not Stuck Anymore But Am iAm Help Pleaseee.?:D

Did you flash recovery via ROM Manager?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones