• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc incredible-kathyb

kathyb

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
Hi..I have an htc incredible, which I love. I keep having problems with the battery dying...I need to know how I can extend the battery life...I have made sure to stop the apps running in the background and made sure the wi-fi app has been disabled. Now what? My old phone was a samsung and the battery would last for days...My incredible dies by 5 pm same day...Help...:thinking:

Hi and Welcome to Android Forums!!

Make sure you aren't 'killing' apps that are gonna start themselves right back up, thus draining your battery even more. Other things that can help battery life are; turning screen brightness down, using static wallpaper instead of live, taking off unnecessary widgets that constantly pull data, turn off 'mobile data always on' setting. Check out the Incredible section here for more tips

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones