• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lack of rom?

YEAAAHHHH.................I wouldnt tell anyone about that..........Yeahhhhh.........................................:eek:

had it for three days when my first captivate took a shit, they had no more captivates in stock so i had that. then i needed to get something still with no captivates I got a Nexus S. loved that phone hated the EDGE and wifi issues it had. Now have a captivate which will be exchanged for Inspire. Then in JUNE I get an upgrade and I decide what I wanna do

Upvote 0
had it for three days when my first captivate took a shit, they had no more captivates in stock so i had that. then i needed to get something still with no captivates I got a Nexus S. loved that phone hated the EDGE and wifi issues it had. Now have a captivate which will be exchanged for Inspire.

My goodness, you are worse than my wife.:p

Upvote 0
I feel like i deserve a metal for enduring this 3gs for almost 21 months..

To be honest though...i have enjoyed it for the most part. Guess im easy to please

I ejoyed mine for the first 10 or so months. Started to get boring after that point, and the 15th month officially did it in for me, lol. I was ready in November, and I am REALLY ready now.

Upvote 0
Im gonna take a guess and say its about the Report Object Model.

rom.def file
The rom.def file contains metadata defining the specific ROM elements, their properties, their slots, and their methods. The rom.def file is an internal file that the design engine uses to present a property sheet for a ROM element. The property sheet for an element contains the element

Reactions: AndreaCristiano
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones