• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Opinions are needed.

How do you guys like this one?

1imzj9.png

Oooooo that's purdy! Lol this one looks 100x better!

Upvote 0
Heres my honest input as a themer.......okay im done :p okay seriously fuzzy it looks good its clean no conflictions again if i recieve this device in the future ill be sporting this :D

yeah this theme looks perfect the way it is now. very minimalistic :) nothing fancy. just.. perfect. I love it. #1 theme for me :)

Upvote 0
Heres my honest input as a themer.......okay im done :p okay seriously fuzzy it looks good its clean no conflictions again if i recieve this device in the future ill be sporting this :D

Why thank you sir. I dont consider myself a themer by no means so I would never claim to be one. I just like messing and playing with my own stuff and sometimes sharing it for others to enjoy. :D

Thank you for your kind words :D

Upvote 0
Hey Apollo
This isn't confirmed yet, but I might be getting rid of my Esteem (I don't get service where I'm moving)
If I do sell it, I'm jumping to Verizon for the s3!
I don't know if I want to give up my precious though. It was my first android phone; taught me everything I know to this day (along with the other members!)
It's not in the best condition, but nothing is messed up on the outside (some rubber crap inside the battery part got ripped off, little brothers can be annoying sometimes >.<)
I'll probably sell it for 200-250 (retail is $380)
Again, I don't know if I'm selling it, but just incase your looking for an Esteem ;)

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones