• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Party Time JB 3.0.X

Nice!

Yeah, I use my phone for music. A lot. Like... a lot a lot. :D

for real, music is my life! just a heads up though...beats will work better with the google play music than it will with the samsung music player because samsung's equalizer tries to over ride beats...if i was you, i'd probably download apollo music player from xda-developers.com or something like that.

Upvote 0
for real, music is my life! just a heads up though...beats will work better with the google play music than it will with the samsung music player because samsung's equalizer tries to over ride beats...if i was you, i'd probably download apollo music player from xda-developers.com or something like that.

I was already planning on it. lol

Upvote 0
Well it was a no go on the Rush after I made the edits to build.prop, swapped the kernel for the Rush's kernel, and made the necessary additions to build.prop for Awesome Beats, I got the bootup sound and the hardware keys lit up as well as the background light on the screen but no display will show up, I changed the density in build.prop to 160 for the Rush... so I don't know what it's problem is... :/

use our kernel...should work right?

Upvote 0
Well it was a no go on the Rush after I made the edits to build.prop, swapped the kernel for the Rush's kernel, and made the necessary additions to build.prop for Awesome Beats, I got the bootup sound and the hardware keys lit up as well as the background light on the screen but no display will show up, I changed the density in build.prop to 160 for the Rush... so I don't know what it's problem is... :/

change the density in system/media/bootanimation.zip/desc/ from 480 800 to whatever yours is...like 320 540?

Upvote 0
Yeah, so ummmmm. I was taking term finals today and I finished early. so I decided to take my phone out and try to install your ROM. The install went okay.... but when it started to boot drake started blaring out in the silent classroom. IDK if this was from the ROM or not. at least I now know the whole teams F______ here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones