• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Things like this remind me of the VCR company (back in the day) which included with your purchase an instructional videotape on how to set up your VCR…
I used the user friendly setup on the TV. When it was completed, the only input I had was Prime TV and the remote could nav the app but I couldn't exit the app or use any remote functions beyond up down, left right, volume, and on and off. I had to pull the power off of the TV and then manually set it up. It took longer to set up and wasn't nearly so easy but the old tried and true setup worked.

Upvote 0
Oh hey.... did anyone miss me?
;);););)
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
One of my distant cousins is swinning to my sister's place probably alone with the puppy..
The puppy does not like much human interaction at all, and its going to take him a lot of time to chill and calm down though,
I have no feelings towards of visiting her, its been ages since I have seen her in the flesh.

Yeah...

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones