• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

We built this city on rock & sand.
Ordos-Kangbashi_2-TIM-FRANCO.jpg

Upvote 0
I was out with friends (a married couple) this afternoon, & at one point, the husband put his arm straight out to point something out to the wife. Since my mind works in the weird way that it does, that instantly reminded me of a movie... So I made a joke about pod people, & they had no clue what I was talking about. I mean come ON, I've lived a sheltered life & neither of these two had ever seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers??? What is this world coming to?! o_O

Upvote 0
I was out with friends (a married couple) this afternoon, & at one point, the husband put his arm straight out to point something out to the wife. Since my mind works in the weird way that it does, that instantly reminded me of a movie... So I made a joke about pod people, & they had no clue what I was talking about. I mean come ON, I've lived a sheltered life & neither of these two had ever seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers??? What is this world coming to?! o_O

I've never seen that movie.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones