• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

You don't spell "CALIFORNIA" with a "G".

c5c4f18751324014d8e07ae449e0f4aa.jpg

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
Can anyone give me a hand here: http://androidforums.com/threads/google-play-services-consumes-all-memory.1048906/#post-7339766

I'm outnumbered. Maybe just your 2 cents.

It's probably either auto updating or one of the apps that wants more, more, more.
I have a Moto XPRE 6.0 and only used 24. something megs on store from what the setting says. But I only use Play Store and have simply disabled everything else. I don't allow anything to auto update. I also don't have a carrier phone, it's unlocked.
I have no carrier services on phon

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
Spent most of my life to date being self consciously different from most, looking down my nose at many. Missed out on an awful lot as a result; Have recently, very deliberately embraced so many things I thought were silly before, try to see the good and the appeal for others. Nearly anything and everything, whether I relate to and understand it or not.

Pokemon-Go still darn close to the bottom of the list of "must try" experiences for me.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Pokemon-Go still darn close to the bottom of the list of "must try" experiences for me.:rolleyes:

I Completely agree!

I think that this Pokémon Go craze seems silly, but if it gets the kids and younger generation out of the house and walking around, then I guess it is a good thing.

Personally, however, absolutely no interest in trying it myself.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones