• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Nexus 2 Discussion

That's it eh??

Believe that's a fake anyway.

AndroidandMe or AndroidCentral had an article that disclaim that picture as a fake. Plus, it looks nothing like the Nexus S that Schmidt was holding in the Web Sumit

Nexus_S.png

11-15-10-googlenexusstk005-1289861740.jpg

Upvote 0
That all plastic body makes baby unicorns cry.

Samsung likes baby unicorns crying :(

Why is it that all leak pictures look like CRAP! It's like they took the picture in the dark in an earthquake -_-;

512 or 328MB Ram (Not 100% known) <--that better not be the spec!!! 328MB...c'mon that's gotta be a joke and 512 is what we have already :mad: I was thinking it'd be 1GB of RAM

That would make one hell of a phone ...but ,neh! ...then it would be too good

Upvote 0

interesting. it says the bluetooth, wifi, and gps antennas are being changed int the ns. makes sense. i had a galaxy s phone and while everyone knows about their gps issues, i had problems with the bluetooth also. it would disconnect and reconnect to my bluetooth headset every few minutes if the phone was in my pocket. never had that issue with any of my other phones. maybe google is making samsung do a little more qc testing on the ns and forcing them to fix problems before it is released. this would be a new concept to samsung. (had to take my jab :eek:)

Upvote 0
In other words, to all you Samsung Galaxy-like phone owners with GPS/data problems:
Tough luck getting that issue fixed, you've just been given faulty hardware.

As for the rest... I've already lost interest in the Nexus S and it hasn't even been released yet.

Oh well.

I'm not sure I was ever interested as I knew it was a Samsung.

Maybe I'll change after seeing reviews and the hardware...

Upvote 0
the only thing that could save the nexus s is a new processor and T-Mo HSPA+ compatibility.
The rest is already on the mytouch 4g so nothing new.

except that the mt4g is full of tmo bloatware and htc my sense... so that most definitely will delay future system upgrades...MT3G just got 2.2 , in a slimed down version

Upvote 0
I've already lost interest in the Nexus S and it hasn't even been released yet.

Oh well.

i haven't lost interest in the ns, however, i am quite skeptical because of samsung being the manufacturer. there is a chance that google will not allow samsung, well... to be samsung and produce a buggie phone. you would think google is aware of samsung's rep and past issues. it would be nice if the ns came out and became a worthy successor to the n1. i'll be waiting a while after it comes out to see what the early adopters say about it.

Upvote 0
except that the mt4g is full of tmo bloatware and htc my sense... so that most definitely will delay future system upgrades...MT3G just got 2.2 , in a slimed down version

agreed - i was referring more to the hardware.
If the specs of the Nexus S are confirmed it doesn't bring anything new hardware wise --- the mt4g beats it.
Also, I had bad experiences with Samsung Androids (had a Behold 2 for almost 8 days before selling it on ebay ....and Samsung still owes me one for that piece of crap...) so ill stick to my beautiful Nexus One for now :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones