• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

I've been tracking this since it started.

It's childish.

And I was the one who mentioned it.

That you are :eek:
... busted.

Why does it always include "accidentally"? I swear I've seen this elsewhere.

And here I thought it was some new-fangled internet meme to "accidentally" something or someone.

Upvote 0
That you are :eek:
... busted.

Why does it always include "accidentally"? I swear I've seen this elsewhere.

And here I thought it was some new-fangled internet meme to "accidentally" something or someone.

I don't know why they do that. I suppose it may mean something, all it means to me is that it's scripting against our servers and serves no purpose other than drawing attention.

Upvote 0
So, I noticed newer members posting phrases like: "I accidentally my phone." or "I accidentally you." and later someone mentioned they were using scripted posts.

Does that mean that "user" is really a computer generated presence?
What is the potential gain to be had by that?

i accidently licked a grill, i now have a sexy tongue tattoo. chicks dig this rite?

Upvote 0
FML... tried to send one of my employees to Iowa yesterday to do an event for one of the schools there this morning. Our van broke down less than two hours from home (because the owner doesn't maintain the vehicles very well. :( )

OK fine, I can deal with that. So I call the client and reschedule for Thursday and find a ride back for the guy... easy enough, right? WRONG...

Well, sent a tow truck to retrieve the broken down vehicle this morning and somebody has smashed out the back window, and tried to steal the van (which was unlocked BTW... *facepalm*) and drive it away as though we had left it there for 'safe keeping' instead of it being broken down :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
FML... tried to send one of my employees to Iowa yesterday to do an event for one of the schools there this morning. Our van broke down less than two hours from home (because the owner doesn't maintain the vehicles very well. :( )

OK fine, I can deal with that. So I call the client and reschedule for Thursday and find a ride back for the guy... easy enough, right? WRONG...

Well, sent a tow truck to retrieve the broken down vehicle this morning and somebody has smashed out the back window, and tried to steal the van (which was unlocked BTW... *facepalm*) and drive it away as though we had left it there for 'safe keeping' instead of it being broken down :rolleyes:
:( Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Lordvincent 90
Upvote 0
^ :eek: Have you thought about seeing a second doctor and getting their opinion?

The second dr tried going off what first one said and then told me to go to physical therapy .so i did . Now i think its time to go to er and refuse to leave until they do every test possible and actually can give me a real answer to my sickness. I honestly feal like i am dying . I am now becoming afraid to sleep for i may not wake. But at same time rather sleep so i dont have to feel this terrible pain. This pain is equivalent to bacj labor pain and worse at times.

Upvote 0
The second dr tried going off what first one said and then told me to go to physical therapy .so i did. I honestly feal like i am dying.

OMG you poor thing :( I think I'd find another dr to get a 3rd opinion then. Are you tied to a certain clinic network? Maybe you could go to a doctor through a different network where they don't have your medical history, so they start from scratch with no past history to go by. Sometimes it's so frustrating trying to get resolution on things, I hope you can get it figured out soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones