• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10)

i uninstalled it and re installed it got this. then i unstalled it and it came back but wasnt working it kept rebooting everytime i picked something. uninstalled again and got this. lol tried again uninstalling and reinstalling and got this again now i give up

snap20101210_141326.png

Upvote 0
One little thing I noticed, which is really big for me because it used to bug the SHIT out of me, is that the "halo" around the numbers in Fancy Widgets is GONE!! Thank God!! IDK if this is from .340 or from ApeX but Im just gonna give the credit to Fab cause he does everything else so amazing!
Fab, did you add the 15% and the 5% charge symbols into ApeX or did the .340 update do that?
Great work as always Fab!
ApeX13.jpg

Upvote 0
One little thing I noticed, which is really big for me because it used to bug the SHIT out of me, is that the "halo" around the numbers in Fancy Widgets is GONE!! Thank God!! IDK if this is from .340 or from ApeX but Im just gonna give the credit to Fab cause he does everything else so amazing!
Great work as always Fab!
If your using a live wallpaper the outline around the numbers won't show up,but if you have a regular wallpaper the outline returns.

Reactions: ECFfighter7232
Upvote 0
i uninstalled it and re installed it got this. then i unstalled it and it came back but wasnt working it kept rebooting everytime i picked something. uninstalled again and got this. lol tried again uninstalling and reinstalling and got this again now i give up

you are no longer rooted...run z4 again and that OC app should work.

ask me how I know:D

Upvote 0
if there is I dont have it or know about it. that icon pack has images for every %1-100 so i dont think it would work right with all of them in there. I just replace the direct ones that match, and rename the charge icons to match

I might give it a try. I will wait to see if Fab is possibly going to throw out a clock mod zip first that will work with Apex.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones